Saturday 16 August 2014

The Baby-Sitters club: Claudia and the phantom phone call by Ann M. Martin

This is the 2nd book of the baby-sitters club series

Synopsis:
Being a good baby-sitter isn't always easy, and the vice-president of the Baby-Sitters Club, Claudia Kishi, is learning that the hard way. She and the other club members have started getting strange calls on the job. Is it the Phantom Caller, a jewel thief who's been breaking into houses in the area? One thing is certain -- the Club has to take action to protect their kids!

I have to be honest... I was really scared of this book. I was about to read it, but I read the preview on the 1st book and got scared! I don't even know why! I mean it isn't even that scary! So I finally read it and it was totally worth it! The story is fun and crazy, it sends you on loops of fright with this mysterious Phantom Caller. 



https://www.google.ca/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&docid=OLb70Hp_rZMViM&tbnid=_SkxKPYWAOw7-M:&ved=0CAQQjB0&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bookdepository.com%2FClaudia-Phantom-Phone-Calls-Ann-Martin%2F9780545174763&ei=eXrvU7V0ipbIBLHtgEg&bvm=bv.73231344,d.aWw&psig=AFQjCNFZ_Den8V665a_CXrgbLowuAYvELg&ust=1408289779524326

See Also

No comments:

Post a Comment