Saturday 3 May 2014

The baby-sitters club: Kristy's great idea by Ann M. Martin

This book is 1st book of the baby-sitters club series

Synopsis:
It all began with a great idea...Kristy Thomas' brilliant business plan to form a club of friends who will babysit for neighbours gets off to a flying start wit the help of Claudia Kishi (vice-president), Mary Anne Spier (secretary), and Stacey McGill (treasurer). Friendships are forged, adventures begun and life lessons learned in the first book of the series that took the world by storm.

Oh my gosh! I absolutely loved this book! Me and my friends once tried to make a "babysitters club" but.... it didn't really work out. If I had to pick my favorite characters are Mary Anne or Kristy. They are just so awesome! 



See Also


No comments:

Post a Comment